Goldenfields Water is required to maintain a register of government contracts. The information to be recorded in the register varies according to the class of contract.
Classes of contracts
- Class 1 ($150,000 or more) – certain particulars of the contractor and subject matter of the contract.
- Class 2 (specific types of Class 2 contract) – further particulars of key elements of the contract.
- Class 3 (class 2 contracts greater than $5 million) – a copy of the contract.
Government contracts means any of the following contracts between Goldenfields Water and a private sector agency:
- A contract under which a party agrees to undertake a specific project (such as a construction, infrastructure or property development project).
- A contract under which a party agrees to provide specific goods or services (other than a contract of employment).
- Transfer of real property.
- Lease of real property.
Please find below Goldenfields Water's Register of Government Contracts as at 1 February 2014.