Goldenfields Water is required to maintain an agency information guide that:
- Describes the structure and functions of Goldenfields Water.
- Describes the ways in which our functions affect members of the public.
- Specifies arrangements that exist to enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of Goldenfields Water’s policies and the exercise of our functions.
- Identifies the various kinds of information held by Goldenfields Water.
- Identifies the kinds of information Goldenfields Water makes, or will make, publicly available.
- Identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be, made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.
Download the publication guide below: